2011年6月8日星期三

Taste the Dragon Boat Festival

Years old at the outlet online ugg boots chololate 5831 time of the chase, the cynical to hurry, hurry to, to groups of young happy students were sent to the Founding of a room fifties. Memories as a non-stop turning to video recorders, often brought me back to that childhood into Mirage.

At the time I always look forward to every day, New Year ahead, day meet section. Eat well, wear a new, odd play, and only a handful of days it has become my hope of heaven, flying in the sky.

Chinese people, the festival not really a big holiday. But the Chinese people waiting seasonal, heavy solar terms, about the traditional rules of civil people by tradition from generation to generation down. So, the Dragon Boat Festival in memory of my childhood is a very sweet dream. However, a few years later. As the years this dream interactive Diego and the cycle time, gradually made me the origin of the Dragon Boat Festival and the customs of the permanent is not bad, with deeper insights and understanding.

From textbooks, I know Qu Yuan is the earliest poet. Has strongly advocated exposing the fat level, the virtuous empowerment, East of Qi, the West anti-rape, in the same reactionary nobles vanilla, Jin Shang, who struggle, cutting staff by slander, Yuan-Xiang River Basin have long been wandering. People's lives in a cavity on the red situation, increasingly dissatisfied with the dark reality, combined with political corruption Chu, forcing a sense of weakness and political peril to save the state of Chu can not achieve the ideal, but do they vote Miluo River.

Later, people to commemorate the great patriotic poet, the kind of food made of glutinous rice - rice dumplings into the Miluo River, the comfort of the people to show reverence for the great poet.

In fact, let me know ugg kids boots black 5991 the real Dragon Boat Festival, or the remarks made by my father, my mother busy before the holidays. Boiled rice dumplings dumplings is indispensable that some major event, another lingering from the memory, can not afford to wipe the thing is in their own corner in front of a bunch of red cloth hanging strapped in wormwood, the imperceptibly custom printed in my mind, all these years I have been to follow the traditional custom, the arrival of every Dragon Boat Festival, also in the top of the house hung a small bundle of mugwort. I did not know where it is intended, an adult I know of this practice gave its slowly the number of generations look forward to a better place in this little bundle of mugwort on.

To this end, from the day I can remember, the Dragon Boat Festival is a festival full of mystery. I clearly remember, the dumplings is a strange triangular food. With a special leaves, wrapped in a special kind of rice, made of a special kind of food. At that time, I do not know how the process out of dumplings, but do not know if there is such a fabulous eating dumplings legend. Dumplings, wormwood, multicolored lines, eggs, etc. for a long time so I can not tease out the A, B, C ┄ ┄.

When I was careful to remember the first time I saw his mother the whole process of rice dumplings, the more aroused my admiration and longing for his mother. TV drama nostrils when I smelled the smell, the look that dark green dumplings, eating glutinous rice dumplings that taste great, the mother was busy preparing the scenarios in my mind since the time when the film is difficult to erase ... ....

In daily life, my father is typical of the man a real man, clothes to food to mouth habit of living hand, make me more respect for Mother months and each new year to pay for everything. However, one thing I remember, all holidays, when my father always tried various ways to meet our material needs. This is not the Dragon Boat Festival to start with a father glutinous rice, bamboo leaves and other items purchased at home. Then, the mother solely manage, wash rice, soak, then wash it piece by piece emerald green bamboo leaves, and then stacked sheets to code well, into the water, to be ready, after all, a man sitting in it m basin before taken the trouble to package one by one TV drama rice dumplings filled with emotion, I do not know what hour, I can not resist insect attacks Keshui, to whisper in the fondle fondle getting off to sleep.

没有评论:

发表评论