2011年6月8日星期三

I love the girl

She was tall, wearing a fashionable, wore a homogeneous ears, short hair, oval face type, face Jiao good, charming smile, sweet voice. And learning are great, just when his academic placement seems a little better than me.

Around okley sunglass silverblue xd 3920 the table before we become, how I did not pay attention to her, but in the consciousness of any one to our class, called Shi-Ai, academic performance is quite good on these.

Until last semester after the end of a midterm, the class has made an adjustment of the seat, I became the front desk with her, and I in front of her. Location becomes the location, we will naturally multiply opportunities for contact, whether it is learning or life, for she began to have some preliminary understanding and awareness. At that time she was in our class is a relatively fashionable dress, often is a straight black cowboy image, or a blue shirt.

She really started tiffanyco925 jewelry new styler 2011 bracelets 2397 to pay attention, it should be in the first two days of the end of last semester's grades were published, her achievements and I actually tied for second all classes. Felt that the girl, is not simple!

In the second semester, I started special attention to her, especially her way of learning. And create opportunities for regular contact with her, ask questions. And she is also more easy-going, generous, very intent upon that purse.

In the second semester did not take long, she suddenly did not go to school two weeks a row, could not help getting worried for her, is not she sick? From the comparison with her last good students learned to her misfortune, her mother passed away due to illness was unfortunate. Perhaps it was because of sympathy's sake, that is, since then, I more and more concern for her, worried.

Until two weeks later, she returned to the classroom. I remember she had just returned to the classroom, all withered a lot, but also by the lively and cheerful before becoming silent. Comparison of bright beautiful clothes had become a solemn black, and pure white. In the later period of time, she almost always wears some color in light clothes.

Suddenly found her particularly ugg boots classic tall 5815 black beautiful is accidental. Had already entered the summer, she wore a black T-comparison of thin-shirt, shoulder strap system is live. I ask the question back to her deliberately, she told me patiently in the solution, away from me and she was particularly close to, that is, at that moment, I suddenly found that she actually is so beautiful. And I suddenly felt my heart beat abnormalities violent and swift. Little did I know that love, just feel very strange.

Ever since that day, do not know why, but I suddenly became tweaking it in front of her. Did not dare to look like it was before her, she began a side concern. And she said, are becoming less together, this situation would be very strange, since I still do not understand. Why am I talking about the front of the girls in general, but lost in the lovely girl in front of the language.

After that day, I was not positive to focus on her, but the side to open up more channels to inquire any information about her. I know her birthday, knowing the approximate location of her home. I know her ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论