2011年6月8日星期三

My emotions enlightening

When she was my classmate on the first day, rows of seats when we happened to be around the table, she was in front of me. She is not tall, looks not pretty. Not to mention a charming smile, but it is brilliant. Sweet voice, but humorous. She was wore short hair, a pair of "jug ears" impressively exposed in both sides, and they used a more neutral color of the clothes, live a tomboy image. Yes, her name is Sun Shili, we are the same surname.

Deeply impressed discount ugg boots classic short 5825 black his glasses askew, because when she was first in our class, only one student wearing glasses, was feeling particularly 牛逼, especially fresh, their very envious, always feel that she is a high people, learn some special rods. Fact is that she does have a lot of attractions.

She was probably more affluent students in our class, and learn more advanced equipment, the first in our class, or even the whole school year with electronic dictionary. To know that, but in 2002, and also to us as backward in the township high school. And snacks constantly, often eat snacks. Because our relationship is better, she and generous man, so I will often stick point of light, playing sumptuous meal. Probably because I then poorer, less than 5 dollars a week pocket money. Rice, bring their own from home, most of the time just to eat three meals a pickle solution, and a dry food that is dry for a week, hard tight. Therefore, compared with her, his death is simply the way the poor. No way, Who I am three generations of a poor peasant family, and another two for my brother and I go to school in our village will not push to someone wealthy.

Do not know how I was and she could have such good relations, probably because the relationship between the table before it. She usually is very lively and talkative, the conversation can see that she had read many books, especially the story books. Because then she often will give us a story, talking about the very exciting, especially ghost stories, vivid, soul surprise. She also said the magazines from time to time, but also paid for them, was that the people of God.

I remember one time, I tell her a ghost story, of course, heard from someone else's. Two days later she suddenly handed me a stack of writing paper, let me mention some of her comments, I see, the above actually is the result of her re-interpretation of the ghost stories that I say! She said to vote for a magazine, but really like to go to vote. As there has not been published, I do not know.

Then there ugg bailey button triplet boots are New Year's party, the school requires that each class should be a program. At that time our class just in time to get married, busy bee, also to attend to this matter. At this time our class there were two actually volunteered to show: one is forgotten is more beautiful three or four girls in the organization of modern dance program, the other is from the Sun Shili directed, starred in the comedy by the several people , is a comedy sketch, whose name I still remember, called "two pants day."

Because the school requires that each class has one and only one program, which is formed naturally in our class competition, the two programs compete. At that time, a school vice principal in the substitute for us, she was aware of this situation to come forward in our class sets out a preview of PK, so these two programs first audition in our class, the students and her selected with a good party. Results Avenue natural to guess that Sun Shili the piece won.

Wait until the evening that day, Sun Shili the piece smooth on the stage, and let a school's teachers and students hilarious. Do not know why, but worth a prize, I think it was the first prize, because the program but students completely original works, this is extremely rare.

In the second semester after New Year, took place in another I was particularly impressed thing: a small bomb incident. One day, Sun Shili do not know where did you get those nails grab the little bullets. Put a bullet in her own system of explosives emptied, and made the kid give me a shell, more delicate, lovely. At the same time gave me a complete small bullet, let me help put the explosives inside hollowed out. Perhaps I am more of bad luck, dig the dig, and suddenly a small bullet to explode in my hand! Stop the bleeding finger was actually do not feel pain, but added a sudden loss of hearing. I just felt ears buzzing around to see the students seem to talk or regret something, but just to see mouth open and co-movements, can not hear any sound! I was comparing the first reaction is fear: I'm deaf!

没有评论:

发表评论