2011年6月8日星期三

I love the University of hardship

I was into a medical university colleges, and nursing more, what the text care, care management, the British care, day care, variety, in short, is more than the nurse. Nurses, the vast majority of girls woven natural, after all, male nurses in our school is quite the treasure, cherish return value, or there are so few of.

Weak of our school mbt bomoa shoes so severe male to female ratio is quite disorders, male to female ratio is 1:6 so if alleged, that a boy can have six girlfriends. So in our schools, but relatively sought-after boys, who looked like a handsome, that is an absolute treasure. Even the boys who looked like a dirty, will find a more beautiful girlfriend, so the boys in our school is relatively cool.

I look like? I look not look like much. But it touches a little talent for wit. I'll play a few instruments, such as what guitar, bass, saxophone, erhu, Bau, drums, and I can give them to tinker with the sound, but unfortunately that is not the whole melody. Because I play blowing, Chuikou Qin, flute. Although the play is not particularly professional, is the last class activities or programs for more than a poke.

Well, cut to the chase, met her in college.

She is my moncler hats and scarves grey understanding of the restaurant in the school girl, is not love at first sight, but the students love the course of time.

At that time, several of our brothers in the restaurant's location is relatively fixed, and she, dining location is also relatively fixed, just in my sight. At first, just to enjoy the beauty, apart from eating as a pastime, she is naturally beautiful landscape with me.

At first, he just enjoy the time I eat one of the goals. I know nothing about her, or even do not know the names of classes, I have never asked her to deliberate the news. Because I have been convinced that what was the concept: "things are very easy to easy to get lost, devoting effort and thought things come before long." So I just stay in appreciation for her, and nothing more.

Christmas Eve the latest align of virtuous louboutin replicas until the freshman year, I do not know why, suddenly and capriciously, actually bought a safe fruit to give her. I remember the day we are in the library, where she was studying in the library, I am of course too, but then I just frill, totally not in the mood to learn, I want the idea of ​​what kind of lines to give her the apple. Tried to think of a whole afternoon, a line I did not want to come out. So in the end, when I worked up the courage to give her an apple, I will not say a word. Just put the apple in front of her, then turned around and leave. I even so stupid with other people's names and classes did not even ask. Of course, peace sinking in is clean fruit, and I did not leave my name, my class. At this point, I still know nothing about her, and she told me is more of nothing.

I gave a strange girl in the library things Apple revealed in a dormitory, where they unanimously asked me sister in law classes? What? What? I can only laugh, because I really do not know road, I have never heard of play. But she has become the topic of our brothers and the occasional chat, how to call her? I can not name how to do? Finally, I refer to her as "future wife" Of course, this is only an internal call, she herself is ignorant.

Know her name is a coincidence, it is playing in the water when the water room, just hit her too hot, and on my side, when I saw the word written on her thermos "Chen Min, "At this point, I know her name, also called her from inside abandoned the" future wife "the call, the call name.

Probably in my thermos on her shortly after that her name, as usual, several of our brothers and dining in the restaurant's old location, and she does, but also eating the old location. Earlier that day she went to the comparison, naturally go earlier. Naturally, each time her meal, always can not escape my eye. Because at this point, I want to enjoy the dining scene, has been completely into her, if she is not in the restaurant, I would not glass down on the table. I have myopia, the other beautiful women, naturally can not see. When she left the restaurant that day, I suddenly found that she forgot to put a stack of books in the dining room chair. I certainly will not miss such a good opportunity, went away, forgot her book at the restaurant the way back to our hostel. I laugh when my brother said: "wow, people treasured brother ah!" Indeed, the book was picked up when she did feel a kind of treasure, the United States.

没有评论:

发表评论