2011年6月8日星期三

For you 24 hours a day

Daughter to summer camp has been 4 days, and played two phones, the first phone to ask her husband first cases and teachers, and then told his daughter a few. I shipped in the next half-day air, telling myself for a while over the phone, not excited, otherwise it will affect children. Not ready, her daughter said she was busy with a collection of it, hung up the phone. I am a bit disappointed, but it seems like the daughter of a very happy, very committed, at least not homesick, and we did not complain, knowing that she is, no matter whether to speak to her, unable to control their own province, the destruction of a child crying good emotions. Looking forward to the next day to say a few words to her. The next day to play in the past, the teacher said, watching movies, did not intend to call to the daughter. And teachers had to talk with, hang up the phone. Work to the unit, asked my colleagues whether to go to summer camp with kids call it? Only three colleagues to call me every day, laughed to my real mother, if can not stand to drive bailey button 5803 women ugg boots in claret
to Beijing to see go, just thought they also drive technology. Know that they laugh at me too much to worry about, but also knew her daughter adaptable, able to adapt to other children, the daughter will do better, but still can not help thinking of.

Daughter really grown up, decided to start when she went to summer camp, that she would hesitate, after all, her daughter has never been an independent away from home, from small to large, are rarely left my side. Thinking about her out of exercise, but also doing the mobilization. But what I say is useless, his daughter said, saying that my efforts, she grew up, not always under the care of parents to look out on my own training. Grow up to be more adapt to society. And daughter have been thinking about how these great truths to let her know, it seems, and she said not necessary. Say you look at the itinerary list, then the above need with belongings, from now on, try to prepare their own Independence. Daughter soon put into the preparation before leaving, and I still entangled for several summer camp options. After all, laid down their children out from their shelter to a strange environment, safety is of first importance. I want to take a look at the credibility of these summer camps, online information search, evaluation of the children went to check last year. My husband laughed at me I'm here to meet the political qualified, and must have considerable qualification. After some comparison, I finally found a line with all the requirements, more informal, word of mouth a good summer camp. Daughter also gave me out there I need to prepare a list: one is the simple need to prepare for Drugs: motion sickness medicine, stroke medicine, diarrhea medicine, and to prevent mosquito bites, the wind spirits. Type II is a simple household items, underwear and socks, so I bought her a pair of third mesh sneakers, not to wear sandals that military training. Watch list, I laugh, my daughter like me fine, that would be forgetful of her own pack, and now it seems thoughtful than I would like. Her husband, looked at her daughter prepared something, what you worry about it, her daughter already has its own capacity for independent living.

没有评论:

发表评论