2011年6月8日星期三

Hair is mother

Raining again, looking at the rain, but also think of a man lying on the daycare center in the white hair of the biological mother. At this point, what my aging mother Thinking again? Turn on the computer, the speakers, putting the song my favorite song "white hair is mother": But then you looked me in the village, you're again to the window and I meditate, the old one that you crutches, if I go again to the place where you? Mother Mother ah, ah, white hair and the biological mother ... ... "

White-haired chanel coco handbag 1116 antique silver and gold chain mother, is a very touching song name, I have always called his aging mother. My mother and daughter with his aging mother has a special kind of complex feelings. Love is one that contains the complain once, also includes Thanksgiving. The sixties of last century the special historical reasons, I gave birth to three hours will be abandoned by his parents, like the wanderer, like wandering for 30 years. Spring tea akishimo, Hanlaishuwang, when with his parents to recognize when parents have had seventies. Therefore, regardless of mother has been called the mother, and called his aging mother, to distinguish between my adoptive mother had died. As time goes by, more than a dash of getting worried about his aging mother and misses. Increasing age, there have been many changes in their mood, who has also been concerned about some changes. Now they are most worried about the people, the past few years have been love, the children who gradually turned to his biological mother's body that white hair. Now I often think about the white-haired 84-year biological mother every day, the daycare center lying on the couch, always filled with an aching heart, and the urge to pull time.

Child ghd hair straighteners 2 to know his personal life, I blamed, hated, sad too. Every time I see his mother for his mother hard done when the heart of mother nature more than a dash to the hate and resentment. So, as a child I always put the Korean movie "Flower Girl" in the image of woman think of the landlord's mother look like. In contrast adoptive parents and biological parents, more parents feel the love is so great and selfless, so must be grateful to hold on the hearts of parents, strive to do everything. I know that decades of dependency of the ex is always greater than the grace of a pregnant woman's fertility. As a man his mother, gradually understand the meaning of birth, I understand maternal love is everlasting human emotion, motherly heart and their love is life eternal topic.

After his mother did, when his left to touch the abdominal stretch marks will recall the mother, really want to know How are you getting a bad mother, wanted to see her, I want to know in the end who gave me life, my roots Where? In 1995 father had colorectal cancer, and several sister would like to know my situation before death, so my sisters were in accordance with information provided by parents, after twists and turns to find me. So I have to recognize their parents. Find their roots, and soon his father died. Father died before I had been looking forward calls out "Daddy" can be the elderly has not heard, this has become my life's regrets. Unfortunately, often when the pain in his heart attack, I told myself: for his aging mother should not leave regrets. Too often have regrets in life in mind, when the thought of these regrets, when no longer able to compensate, the heart will be aching.

Father's death chanel coco handbag 1119 black and silver chain three years, his aging mother in bed suffering from cerebral thrombosis. After bed rest in the aging mother, four sisters and I were to take care of for some time, and finally decided that his aging mother and sisters are sent to the daycare center. Sent to the daycare center by his aging mother in the night, I wrote in his diary: "History, given maternal age-old deep, true feelings, to give children a deep attachment to the mother. My white mother, thank you for giving me life! "Since then, some concerns of his aging mother more. White-haired mother, his aging mother's family is what I do not know, do not want to know. Speaking of old people in the past because it is a Recalling Past, Recalling Past, when everyone there is always a pain. His aging mother once what it was like, I do not know. His aging mother 68 years old when I first met my biological mother conceived in October of Health. 68 year old aging mother, silver-haired, deep wrinkles, engraved with the loss of years, the aging mother's face is older than some of the actual age. I first met his aging mother to see the deep wrinkles on her face, my mind was thinking: This mosaic of deep wrinkles in my thoughts is it?

没有评论:

发表评论